Make Existing Apps Faster, More Scalable, and Cheaper to Operate with Stacksmith, Kubernetes and Spotinst.
Package and Deploy Your Custom App with Stacksmith and Optimize for the Cloud with Spotinst.
In this webinar, Bitnami's Simon Bennett will show you how to use Stacksmith to package an application for Kubernetes, then Spotint's Yuval Dovrat will show you how Elastigroup can be used to reduce compute costs while maintaining high availability of that application as it runs on your Kubernetes cluster. During this live demo, you will see how these two tools can be used together, and have an opportunity to ask questions.
In this live demo, you will learn how to:
- Modernize your software delivery pipeline by adapting your existing applications to run on today's cloud and container platforms - without having to re-write them.
- Utilize automation to continuously maintain your applications to ensure they stay up-to-date and secure.
- Automatically reduce ~80% of your compute costs by leveraging Spare capacity with Kubernetes
- Maintain 100% availability with SLA with Kubernetes on Spot
- Scale up a Kubernetes cluster effectively in heterogeneous environments, and best utilize your infrastructure using k8s 2-levels Auto-scaler.
- Run a Stateful Kubernetes cluster
By registering for this webinar, you agree to receive electronic communications from Bitnami and Spotinst, and understand that you can unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in any email or by contacting us directly.