Join Bitnami's VP of Product Simon Bennett as he discusses how to overcome the challenges and vulnerabilities of our multi-cloud world, and how golden images can help create consistency and security across your application landscape.
For any enterprise that develops, maintains and deploys a large catalog of applications, the ability to create consistent server environments on different cloud and container platforms is key.
Typically, this is achieved through the use of "golden images," base templates that are approved by security and operations teams and used by developers to create environments or to package applications with specific versions of an operating system, associated libraries and tools. These golden images improve security, ease enforcement of enterprise IT policies, save time, and deliver a consistent experience to both internal stakeholders and external users.
Join Bitnami and learn why:
• Golden images are a powerful tool to target multiple cloud
• Layered golden images hit the sweet-spot between control and autonomy
• An image-based approach can be applied to on-premise, cloud, container, or function-based development model
• Golden images can be used to capture best practices from within and outside your organization
• Golden Images provide a consistent experience to their internal customers across compute platforms
• Using self-service as a tool can help you understand the most critical parts of your software supply chain
Register below for the Feb. 14th webinar below!