If you're developing applications on top of Kubernetes, you may be feeling overwhelmed with the vast number of development tools in the ecosystem at your disposal. Kubernetes is growing at a rapid pace, and it's becoming impossible to keep up with the latest and greatest development environments, debuggers, and build, test and deployment tools.
Join Adnan Abdulhussein, Bitnami's in-house Kubernetes expert, as he shares insights and best practices for building applications on top of Kubernetes.
Take a deep dive into the current Kubernetes landscape, and address questions like: 'Should my team be using minikube or a shared Kubernetes environment?'; 'What's the difference between Skaffold, Draft, and Telepresence?'; and 'Should I be building an operator or a Helm chart?'.
After answering these and similar questions, Adnan will help you understand which tools best fit a scenario or workflow by looking at real-world examples of Kubernetes applications. This will be followed by an open Question & Answer period.
Join Bitnami and learn:
• The current state of development in Kubernetes
• Comparison of shared and local Kubernetes development environments
• Overview of different development tools in the ecosystem
• Which tools make sense in common scenarios
• How Bitnami uses Kubernetes as a development environment
Register now! Space is limited.